Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (22/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raheem was too transparent for my liking, Walker was a shoker, we miss Fernandinho in the midfield.

Walker's form, stones at dm and two of the most important cogs of the team last season both in attacking and defensive workrate in de bruyne and d.silva not in the team means this was always on the cards. With that said besides their first goal which walker could've done much better, don't think the team has been particularly poor besides walker defensively. It's just that type of day where every shot the opposition takes goes the only place it can be a goal.

Drawing or even losing this game won't be the end of the world and anyone handing the title to liverpool if the desired result doesn't happen need to relax, there's a lot of football to be played. If the team does come back in the second half which I believe they can, then this will be the game and win that gives me even more confidence that the title will be retained. Especially with de bruyne and silva still to come back to full fitness and no fernandinho it will send a real message to liverpool and rest of contenders that this team means business so hopefully the players go out there the second half and show who they are.

The second might be a worldly but our inability to keep clean sheets anymore is costing us dearly. Also a group of players are going through a poor spell at the same time. A midfield without Ferna, Kev and Dave are going to suffer Kev and Sergio have to come on for the second half. We lose this I fear the dippers won't let it slip.

I wouldnt order the "Dippers Champions 2019" T-shirt just yet , although they will be available in most Merseyside retail outlets tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.