Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (22/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no fkn mistake we need to win nothing less. Our corners are absolute wank as usual. Terrible first half. No good having a nice fresh squad when the title is gone. Huge 45 coming in our season.
You'd think we might spend some time practicing them since we are always bound to get so many with the way we play.

Am I missing something? Walker brilliant until they scored, not sure how you can blame him for their goal either. He lunges in and gives away a penalty. Laporte and stones both failed to tackle palace players. 2nd goal nobody's fault. Lucky dippers, no chance anyone scores those against them.

Come on city
I thought Walker was turning the corner before their 1st. He’s got to get closer there - poor

I missed the first half: can anyone provide me with a (not too emotional) view of the first 45?
Cheers.
Palace defending very deep and in numbers. Crowding out the wings. We have lots of ball but not much going on. Great ball from delph to gundo for a header and we’re up 1-0and you think that’s it. As is the norm these days, palace then have two shots and both go in. The second was a wonder strike from Townsend. First coukd have been stopped by walker. Stones is playing dm and it’s not working.

Am I missing something? Walker brilliant until they scored, not sure how you can blame him for their goal either. He lunges in and gives away a penalty. Laporte and stones both failed to tackle palace players. 2nd goal nobody's fault. Lucky dippers, no chance anyone scores those against them.

Come on city
I am not a walker slagger-off but I would not use the word brilliant to describe him at present. He needs a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.