The TV Quiz Show Thread

Costa De La Luz is known as the Spanish Algarve so quite possibly had been there.

At a pub quiz we were marking the card of some itinerants who were Student Types, first question, “what’s a jalapeño?”, answer was “a white horse”, we were like hyenas marking their answers, thick as fuck.

Anne Heggarty and Trmendous Knowledge Dave come to my local now and again playing away in the Quiz League. Dave is ok to be fair, he does like a good drink but that Anne, what a miserable fucker she is.
Tremendous knowledge Dave don't turn out much now his brain works, sadly his body doesn't. Anne's exceptional, we thought we might have a chance this year with her stuffed in some jungle but the Lowe's are so desperate they'll just recruit more ringers to ensure victory.

Tremendous knowledge Dave don't turn out much now his brain works, sadly his body doesn't. Anne's exceptional, we thought we might have a chance this year with her stuffed in some jungle but the Lowe's are so desperate they'll just recruit more ringers to ensure victory.
Saw Dave I think it was earlier this year, looked ok, what’s wrong with him. My local is the Sycamore in Ashton-under-Lyne but I’m never involved in the quiz, it’s proper tough.

Saw Dave I think it was earlier this year, looked ok, what’s wrong with him. My local is the Sycamore in Ashton-under-Lyne but I’m never involved in the quiz, it’s proper tough.
His legs are knackered mate he's struggled for a while now spends time in a wheel chair not seen him turn out for Lowes for about 12 month's now,(not that they need him with the Governess in the side)I play for lodge currently in 3rd its a case of who comes runners up funnily enough.

WWTBAM? was incredible TV when it first came on. Pubs near me would show it on Saturday nights and the place was silent watching.

I lived in Hereford at the time. Try and remember that I’m not actually from Manchester originally.

I think the chase is bent. Whenever someone goes for the big offer, the questions get changed and it’s pure nerd questions about kings and queens, chess, presidents shoe size etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.