January 2019 window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We desperately need a left back. And there is one in spain available for £50mill. Junior Firpo. We should be all over this

What the fuck were our management doing not trying to get one sorted ?
What the fuck are you talking about?
We had targets and they either snubbed us or were paid a kings ransom to go elsewhere and haven’t been seen since.
The Complete and utter ignorance spouted by posters on here about our management never ceases to amaze me

We desperately need a left back. And there is one in spain available for £50mill. Junior Firpo. We should be all over this
I don't know much about Firpo, admittedly. I think Kieran Tierney could be a good buy for us. Hopefully for $15-20 million less than what Firpo would cost.

Has anyone seen much of Matthew Targett from Southampton? He's young, 21 I think, and showed some promise at one point.

To be fair I don't think it would be wise for him to come out publicly if we were in for anyone. It would weaken our bargaining position, and would maybe indirectly affect confidence of players if they took it as a message of mistrust. If the right players are available at a fair price they will come in I think, like Laporte last year

To be fair I don't think it would be wise for him to come out publicly if we were in for anyone. It would weaken our bargaining position, and would maybe indirectly affect confidence of players if they took it as a message of mistrust. If the right players are available at a fair price they will come in I think, like Laporte last year

Totally agree. Got to like the second headline that Pep risks losing De Jong to Barca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.