Neighbors at xmas

I'm a 'sentienist' I think beings matter more depending on their capacity to suffer. Needless suffering is always bad.
You aren't a Sentientist, you advocate enslaving, causing pain to and murdering many beings just by the way you live. You simply deny these beings the title of sentient to justify your hypocrisy in claiming the title.

neighbours are rags and we err dont get on, dunno why cos Im a delight, if I ask em round for a drink im seasoning with crushed glass

I’m a realist, but I suspect we both share a love for living creatures, with humans being at the bottom of that particular ladder.

Well I have no great affinity for humans but I respect their sentience more than that of an ant or fly. Though we are a ridiculous menace, at least we can admit as much

Well I have no great affinity for humans but I respect their sentience more than that of an ant or fly. Though we are a ridiculous menace, at least we can admit as much
I’m very uneducated and no idea what sentience means ? We are omnivorous, fact, but I’m a reaist and I’m not sure how we survive without commercial farming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.