Sleep

When i'm working nights im lucky if i get 4 hrs sleep in day. But when working regular days can sleep 7hrs and feel miles better.
Nights really do mess me up!

We have a tempur mattress because my missus has Ms and suffered with her back.It is fantastic but the only downside is it tends to form around your body and is fucking extremely warm. The cat loves it.he'a Maine coon and takes up most of it when he's stretched out on it little fecker

7-8 hours a night sweet as a nut.

Have the occasional period where it goes a bit off kilter for no apparent reason though and I have to get by on 5-6 hours.

Feel fucking awful every morning upon waking though. Takes a good half an hour to ‘come round’.

Trying to taper off the last doses of buprenorphine so I getting about 2 hours then I’m kicking and twitching about with restless leg for hours. Get up walk about, read til it eases then drop off for about half an hour and off I go again.
Trying CBD oil but little effect.
Wake up knackered.
Have to have a sleep in the afternoon.

Trying to taper off the last doses of buprenorphine so I getting about 2 hours then I’m kicking and twitching about with restless leg for hours. Get up walk about, read til it eases then drop off for about half an hour and off I go again.
Trying CBD oil but little effect.
Wake up knackered.
Have to have a sleep in the afternoon.
Try magnesium and calcium 3 times a day for a couple of months at least,i swear by it for my restless legs,has to build up first though,that and really chilling them down from mid afternoon so they are cold when you get into bed

I already Take magnesium, quinine and iron supplements.

I was a bit early in judging the CBD oil. It seems to help me nod off.

However having tapered down to 0.25 microgrammes of buprenorphine I knocked it off last night.

As you know the RLS comes in waves with gaps of relative peace in between. So now I go to bed as soon as I get a quiet period around 23.00. Head down, dose of CBD oil, lights out straight away.
Last night was relatively peaceful.
The RLS was quite mild and getting up and stretching/walking for 5 minutes alleviated it and let me get back to sleep. I got some good chunks of a few hours sleep between flare ups last night. I woke up feeling like I’d had a sleep and not knackered like before.
I’m not taking any more Bute today either.
Reading the literature I can expect it to get worse for 72 hours and then gradually ease away over the next three weeks, but this time I’m stopping.
Going to see my son in the States end of March and can’t see them letting me in if I’m on opiates, no matter how low the dose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.