Paul McCartney

Of course he's dead. Notice the wreath in the shape of his Left handed Hofner Bass guitar bottom right.

He's been dead since 1967 :-)

2hokyo1.jpg

Yes died in 67.
No shoes on on the Abbey Rd cover, George is dressed as a gravedigger, John is a preacher, Ringo is the Undertaker....all clues.

image_update_dd666052699b8195_1350218649_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

OK never been a fan of the Beatles (not saying they are crap, just saying they said nothing to me about my life)
But I was out with a work colleague on Friday and we got onto conspiracy theories and she said "you know Paul McCartney died in the 60's and was replaced by Billy Shears?"
I said I knew Billy Shears was name checked on Sgt Pepper and she went on about this for a while so i thought i would Google it and there is loads of stuff out there on this topic.....
Over to you BlueMooners!

The only accident Paul McCartney had was late 1965 when he fell off his moped, split his lip and chipped a tooth. Allegedly Brian Epstein ran a lookalike contest and someone called William Campbell (a fireman) won the Paul McCartney gong. I believe Billy Shears came off a poster that John Lennon had about a circus coming to town and he used many of the characters from that in songs on the album Sgts Pepper, Mr Kite being another one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.