Paul McCartney

So John, George and Ringo knew about it.... Presumably Paul's family knew about it, as well as close family and neighbours and doctors and nurses at the hospital, the police at the scene of death.... The coroner... The undertaker.....the bloke who is rhe double - his family must be in on it.... George Martin would have recognised the difference.... And not one of these has ever ran to the News Of The World to sell the story?
Amazing isn't it mate :)

But human nature is such that people will give money if theyre a fan of a famous person, Im surprised you cant see or imagine that to be true.......
ie. If David Silva pleaded for donations for premature babies in a poor country, Id be more likely to donate to that than if somebody in a shopping centre asked for it.

So I say well done to said famous person for giving up his day to help raise cash for people who need help.

If not, advertisers are wasting a shot load of money every day.

But human nature is such that people will give money if theyre a fan of a famous person, Im surprised you cant see or imagine that to be true.......
ie. If David Silva pleaded for donations for premature babies in a poor country, Id be more likely to donate to that than if somebody in a shopping centre asked for it.

So I say well done to said famous person for giving up his day to help raise cash for people who need help.

Must just be me then. Couldn’t care less who is asking for the money I just give to charities that support something that have helped my family out throughout our lives. Ty hafan get nearly everything I can afford to give away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.