Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lineker thinks he's a fucking comedian, but he's just one more idiot wandering the BBC wasteland. He hides trite, nasty comments behind smug grins and wide eyes. He's spun it so people think he's harmless little Gary big ears, and behind that disguise he behaves like a cûnt.
I agree he's a cnut..and he thinks he's a comedian,but he is certainly not an idiot. Imo...behind the disarming smile lies a very very very savvy businessman..
With his fingers in a lot of pies....Every penny counts for Gary,just as it did all those years ago on leicesters haymarket fruit and veg stall...
A very crafty man.

Thanks, was hoping to near 40k but I’d say that feels about right
I thought before the game that the bottom 2 tiers had sold out but that was not the case. 32k would be disappointing in isolation but given that it was on the back of 2 home games in 7 days one of which was an FA Cup tie where everyone paid again, it's understandable.

I thought before the game that the bottom 2 tiers had sold out but that was not the case. 32k would be disappointing in isolation but given that it was on the back of 2 home games in 7 days one of which was an FA Cup tie where everyone paid again, it's understandable.
There’s a lot of games coming thick and fast just after Xmas, Huddersfield away, Schalke away and Wembley coming up, I’m feeling the pinch and sure others are, I’m a man of means by no mean, king of the road, might have to hitch hike to Schalke :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.