Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree he's a cnut..and he thinks he's a comedian,but he is certainly not an idiot. Imo...behind the disarming smile lies a very very very savvy businessman..
With his fingers in a lot of pies....Every penny counts for Gary,just as it did all those years ago on leicesters haymarket fruit and veg stall...
A very crafty man.
Would you say he’s still worth a packet?

Yet some people can't see it and continue to denigrate people who highlight instances that are admittedly tenuous sometimes but disappear without a trace when you get crap like the stuff being written about us last night.

Same happened with the Der Speigel regurgitation by our esteemed press pack and their faux outrage; the usual sneering apologists went missing from this thread.

Yes I have noticed they have gone missing, which they always have done when things are going against them, but fear not they will unfortunately reappear.
From my point of view the the forum seems a happier place without them.

Just coming in the house yesterday around 5pm when i heard some presenter on the factory radio opposite saying, 'Pep showed no respect against Burton.....'
I mean, what the fuck was this guy banging on about (i presume it was 5live)?

I phoned the factory and told em to turn it down.

might have been Talksport, cant remember his name but he just says the opposite to public opinion to generate outrage. He's a bit of a knob tbh, (he was also clattering on about little old Burton playing against a whole nations wealth)...

Anyway, the actual poll they had said something like 83% of people think City did the right thing.

City women score seven and not a fuckin' line in the DT. I bet a bollock to a scrotum that had 'certain' teams banged in seven they'd have had at least seven column inches.

See, that one doesn't bother me at all. Newspapers print what gets eyeballs on an article, same reason you get more about City than West Ham or Wolves. You're absolutely right that certain other teams would get coverage and City don't, but that one is just a commercial decision. Print anything about United and it'll get views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.