Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdly I was born in London but started following Liverpool when I was very young. I think it was Kevin Keegan's appearance in Brut adverts.
Three generations living in a two bedroom flat in.a less than salubrious part of West London does give you something of an insight in to poor areas around the country I reckon. Thanks for the interest in my background, how about yourself?
So I was right, “English born” didn’t mean “Liverpool born.”
No more further questions your honour.
Born and bred Mancunian btw.

LOL funny man. Following a team for nearly fifty years makes me a plastic fan. Whatever

Not following your local club & choosing a team that you had no connection to apart from the fact that they won & you liked the feeling it gave you is the very definition of plastic.

Not following your local club & choosing a team that you had no connection to apart from the fact that they won & you liked the feeling it gave you is the very definition of plastic.
In 1970, as a six year old, with no way to ever watch a live match and getting all my knowledge from Match of the Day and the Big Match, I chose a team I liked. I had no conception of who was good or bad, hell I didn't even know where most teams came from. Plastic fans, in my opinion, change allegiance to the flavour or the day, I have stuck by my choice for 49 years. You can call me whatever modern day nonsense you like, I will chose to ignore you

In 1970, as a six year old, with no way to ever watch a live match and getting all my knowledge from Match of the Day and the Big Match, I chose a team I liked. I had no conception of who was good or bad, hell I didn't even know where most teams came from. Plastic fans, in my opinion, change allegiance to the flavour or the day, I have stuck by my choice for 49 years. You can call me whatever modern day nonsense you like, I will chose to ignore you
I don't have an issue with your Liverpool support apart from the fact their supporters are usually muppets not always however. I too am a "plastic fan" of city as I started supporting them about 10-11 years ago and I'm from new Zealand. I just loved the way they played and all my friends supported the winning clubs I wanted one that was going to shake things up as they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.