Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely nothing can top 2012 (although I also thought that about 2011)?

I've already resigned myself to the fact that I have already experienced the best moment of my life...........

Yeah, me too, mate.

They will still be talking about Agüeroooooooooo! long after I have shuffled off this mortal coil.

Ahh, ne'er mind, Brolin (or whatever the fuck you're calling yourself). I shall take it upon myself to apologise on behalf of this forum for daring to speak the truth to you and show your sad little hypocritical self for what you truly are...ie, a blinkered, ignorant little çunt.
The little cherub clearly dos’nt really understand English, try Swedish.

Posted this in probably the wrong thread.
So here's to you Brolin knows feck all!

What the opposing captain should do pre warm up against Liverpool, when Klopp is staring, is get a little side bet going.

Kompany: "Right lads, when doctor teeth is stood in that centre circle staring at us training, we all get the chance, from wherever you are on the pitch to smack the ball at him.
The first to hit him, wins whatever's in the kitty.
It's £10 a go, who's in?"

Ederson: "I'll have 10 go's" !

I don’t get why you would spend time logging into a football forum going incognito, starting pretending to tow the party line then putting sly digs in with each post, then going into full on rant.

There are some good posters on here from opposing teams who had a different perspective to ours. Add something to the debate but don’t get to the point of trolling and being antagonist. Should we apply this to the brexit thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.