Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their manager says he was disappointed none of his players got booked and they should have stuck their foot in,if they injure kev there will be a whip round for a hitman
I feel a typical city event tonite

Their manager says he was disappointed none of his players got booked and they should have stuck their foot in,if they injure kev there will be a whip round for a hitman
I feel a typical city event tonite

Psychologically that could work with the title race. If we lose, the scousers will be on the vinegar strokes. It's interesing how pep can motivate the players for what is now pretty much a glorified pre season game.

Who gives a fuck if we play kids and they say we disrespect the Cup/Burton? We were professional in the first leg and put the tie to bed. We have earned the right to play who the fuck we want. It would be nice to see 3 or 4 kids in the staring line up as well as some bench players like Zinchenko, Delph, Mahrez. Get those lads some minutes.

Last edited:
Psychologically that could work with the title race. If we lose, the scousers will be on the vinegar strokes. It's interesing how pep can motivate the players for what is now pretty much a glorified pre season game.
Hope it's a good natured trainng session for both of us but they are at home so who knows

even if its a dead rubber 2nd leg we must still be professional and respect them and try and win the game, if we don't then we could pick up silly injuries and with pep saying KDB and 4 or 5 of the first team squad then again we must go out and play like its 0.0 and win the tie

Burton are mid table, so they can't afford to go and making tackles which injure players. While doing so could risk them having players sent off and missing the next 3 games. With the type of depth of squad, that Burton will have they can ill afford to have, players missing from game/s because of suspensions.

First time in a while I can just enjoy watching with no pressure rather than worrying about the result. Looking forward to seeing Bolton, looked good on pre season

Who gives a fuck if we play kids and they say we disrespect the Cup/Burton? We were professional in the first leg and put the tie to bed. We have earned the right to play who the fuck we want. It would be nice to see 3 or 4 kids in the staring line up as well as some bench players like Zinchenko, Delph, Mahrez. Get those lads some minutes.

This

We get blasted for playing a strong side in the first leg and no doubt well get fucked over by the rag/dipper media for "disrespecting" the comp if we field kids. I see the media love in for Sunderland has gathered speed after last night, go back 22 years and it was how we were talked about. Funny how the media see us in a differant light now that success has arrived. Long may it continue CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.