Burton (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed to have travelled by MEN:

Confirmed squad members: Muric, Sandler, Danilo, Zinchenko, Delph, Mendy, Stones, Nmecha, De Bruyne, Richards, Foden, Mahrez, Bolton, Poveda, Jesus, Aguero

Not spotted but expected to be in the squad: Ederson, Garcia

Some no Gudongan or sane

Game.is free on sky sports mix for those with virgin or sky

Dont have sky or virgin. Was hoping to find a channel on IPTV. There used to be a list of which channels to watch in each country on the OS but cant seem to find it - do they not do that anymore?

I live half hour away from burton ground and my garden frozen! Just spoke to my mate who works at burton and he says the pitch is covered with a big sheet and all should be ok unless the temp drops lower than expected

even if its a dead rubber 2nd leg we must still be professional and respect them and try and win the game, if we don't then we could pick up silly injuries and with pep saying KDB and 4 or 5 of the first team squad then again we must go out and play like its 0.0 and win the tie

Of course we are going to try and win the game haha why wouldn’t we ?

Don’t think we will go out tonight ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.