Laporte
Danilo
Fernandinho
Bernardo
Silva
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

Bernardo needs to be in the side, his form has been phenomenal all season and deserves to keep his place even ahead of silva and kdb. Kdb on the bench for this one, I know he needs games but we've now got 4 crucial must win league games in less than 2 weeks, having him play 90 or close to 90 minutes in each of them might be a bit much, have him on the bench for this game and unleash him against Arsenal. Similarly, with Aguero, it's a hard ask for him to play every game, Jesus is bang in form but I'd still want Aguero playing the tougher games on paper so jesus to get another start midweek. Rest of the team picks itself really.

It's important we come out of the blocks strong on this one, they'll defend and hope for a break as they always do so it's on us to start with real intensity and blow them away before they can settle,. The quicker were 2/3 up with the game won the quicker we can manage the game and manage the legs. If we get early goals, they'll write this one off, they've got more important games.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Danilo
Fernandinho
Bernardo
Silva
Sterling
Sane
Jesus

Bernardo needs to be in the side, his form has been phenomenal all season and deserves to keep his place even ahead of silva and kdb. Kdb on the bench for this one, I know he needs games but we've now got 4 crucial must win league games in less than 2 weeks, having him play 90 or close to 90 minutes in each of them might be a bit much, have him on the bench for this game and unleash him against Arsenal. Similarly, with Aguero, it's a hard ask for him to play every game, Jesus is bang in form but I'd still want Aguero playing the tougher games on paper so jesus to get another start midweek. Rest of the team picks itself really.

It's important we come out of the blocks strong on this one, they'll defend and hope for a break as they always do so it's on us to start with real intensity and blow them away before they can settle,. The quicker were 2/3 up with the game won the quicker we can manage the game and manage the legs. If we get early goals, they'll write this one off, they've got more important games.

Did you see De Bruynes performance yesterday? I wouldn’t be resting him put it that way

Jesus was on fire and deserves to start, as do Berni and KDB.
If we can get the game secured early, there should be no reason to keep them on the pitch.

Jesus was on fire and deserves to start, as do Berni and KDB.
If we can get the game secured early, there should be no reason to keep them on the pitch.
With Jesus and Aguero, then KDB and the 2 Silvas I don’t think there is a deserve to start argument at the moment, its entirely down to squad management and only Pep with advice from the medical and fitness teams can decide those things.

Did you see De Bruynes performance yesterday? I wouldn’t be resting him put it that way

I did, my choice is simply down to not pushing him too hard. The guy had almost zero pre season remember, we've got 4 league games in 12 days now, he will play plenty but there's no need to flog him when we've got quality like bernardo and silva ready to play in the same position and even gundogan who has hit a good run of form too.

------------------Ederson
Walker----Stones-----Laporte----Danilo
---------------Fernandinho
-------De Bruyne------Bernardo
Sterling-----------Aguero------------Sane

Strongest team that's available and fit, not sure which Silva to go with, I think Bernardo is a bit sharper at the moment.

Get them dealt with early, an early goal or 2 would be great. Get 1 point behind Liverpool and make them go into their game vs Leicester with a bit of pressure on them.
Jesus up top

I did, my choice is simply down to not pushing him too hard. The guy had almost zero pre season remember, we've got 4 league games in 12 days now, he will play plenty but there's no need to flog him when we've got quality like bernardo and silva ready to play in the same position and even gundogan who has hit a good run of form too.
agree with KDB its great to see him back to his brilliant best a £57 Million steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.