Newcastle (a) post match thread

Will be interesting to hear what the players specifically say after this performance.

If it is just the “we fight till the end” bollocks after that showing, I can’t say I will be happy.

We were crap but fuck me the ref was fucking terrible...how the fuck do you officiate like that unless you are bent.
We didn't look interested for large parts of the game and I think the disallowed goal cost us big time..if that was allowed we go on to win comfortably.
The decisions that go against us are bent for sure...every tackle we look like we might get booked yet other teams kick us with impunity.

Blame the ref mate if it makes you feel better but he wasn't the reason we lost. Same as Palace and Leicester.

We had it too easy last year, we've got a good Liverpool team challenging us and we're falling to fucking pieces.

Even if by some miracle Leicester manage to win tomorrow it won't make any difference because we have proved tonight we don't have the heart, the fight or the bottle to win the league this year.

That was our practically our strongest team tonight, which is worrying for the rest of the season.

Not good enough.
Didn't want it enough.
Forget the League it's gone.
The Scouse divers will show us how to dispose of fucking also ran dogshit tomorrow.

3 times in the space of a few weeks this team have surrendered a lead and capitulated, worst still never looked like getting back in the game.
Shouldn't we been expecting more from this team?
Shambles.
e should be expecting more yes, at worse we should not be regressing, which evidence seems to suggest. Not good enough

For most of my life we won fuck all. So while we berated Pellegrini for his 3 trophies in 3 years it wasn't so bad. Pep might equal that if we beat Chelsea in the CC.

I feel sick. Absolutely disgraceful performance by every single city player on the pitch.

Special mention to Fernandinho, Silva, Danilo and sterling who were exceptionally bad

Might as well give the scouse shite the title now. We looked like we haven’t got the belief or fight in us to retain it

It was Leicester again. This team didn’t put a performance like that in once last season. Never mind twice in a month

I thought the scousers might have struggled tomorrow night, but that gives them the boost they need and they’ll batter Leicester now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.