Newcastle (a) post match thread

What was fucking Danilo doing, passing it back into a crowded area. He had the eyes to it.
Been saying how well he had playing, well he was bloody awful tonight.
Along with many others, I may add.
Yes, he went from being one of our best performers to absolutely horrific tonight.

He has a few not far behind him, though.

The race is over I think but we still have 3 trophies to fight for. Believe me if we will win the champions League no one will care about the league.
We can do it, we are the best team in Europe.

Utter wank. Sloppy and laboured with the ball, dreadful without it.
Been like that for a while - the big cup wins have been great, but our league form is a million fucking miles from that of champions.

The worrying bit is we have a big squad and have given certain players plenty of rest but we still get crap like tonight and Palace at home. We don't deserve to win the title the dippers unfortunately do.

Palace
Leicester
Newcastle

Story of our complacency. There is hope but this is poor. Poor substitution of Debruyne, it is easy to say that now but Debruyne isn't a rash player who would be prone to yellows that it would become a matter of risk to keep him on. Secondly Mahrez should have been brought in to instill some energy into largely lethargic display.

That performance shouldn’t be a big shock in all honesty. Huddersfield we were very similar, Southampton we were sloppy, Leicester awful, Chelsea we were ok but lacked our usual drive. We are getting far too comfortable and the intensity we had last year where we just blew teams away away from home just isn’t there. Far too many players way off their best and in all honesty pep looked like he was sulking the whole night and didn’t notice him once up on the sidelines barking at the players.

I look at us and at times think were amazing and then tonight look and think theres no way were good enough to win in europe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.