Newcastle (a) post match thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by MCFC1993, 29 Jan 2019.

1. Afterthefact

Afterthefact

Didn’t have an answer for them tonight. Baffling, but happens. Credit to them though - they were fighting and we didn’t seem to.

Mike N likes this.
  2. wattle

wattle

Pep half arsed. The team half arsed. I was even half arsed until they scored. Just the three trophies to play for now. At least the brexit thread will be worth following tonight. Some angry people in there I recon. I’m getting my popcorn out.

3. MoonDog

MoonDog

Still a long way to go but this ones on pep for me, you can’t pass your way through 10 players sat deep all game, you’ve got to find another way to win ugly.

The beautiful football rule book goes out of the window when teams set up like that against you. Could be way off but that’s my initial feeling after the game.

4. whos_kompany85

whos_kompany85

Quite a shocking lack of desire tonight, how can so many not give a shit about the league? Worrying.

5. ID70

ID70

Embarrassing! Losing with seconds to go and we’re still passing passing passing and going backwards. Finally got there comeuppance for coasting through games and taking them too easy

rnblade likes this.
  6. Blumers Bloomers

Blumers Bloomers

Complacency and arrogance.

We'll go all out for the Champions League now ....I can't see the scousers slipping up and yet I cam fully see us dropping more points

rnblade and EL APACHE TEVEZ like this.
  7. Hes the left back remember

Hes the left back remember

Stupid mistake by Fern and Walker being his dozy self jogging out and playing them onside for the first goal. Too many players had an off day and should have a look at themselves.
    We didn't create enough and good luck to Newcastle in the championship next season,yes I am a bad loser.

8. Big Yaya Wilko 12

Big Yaya Wilko 12

Abysmal.

Same thing has happened 3 times now. 1-0 up. Get complacent and throw it away.

Title has gone. We don't deserve it.

rnblade and ken tali like this.
  9. kingdoneg

kingdoneg

We still should have had a chance to score and take back the lead after 1-1. But we were not at the races. Personally I blame Danilo. Why did he have to pass it back to Ferno? No sense of urgency at all. I'm well pissed off. Walker and Danillo are our two weakest links in the team.

10. MegaBlue

MegaBlue

Better than Sanchez my fucking arse....