Status
Not open for further replies.
What I like is he is good at everything
Not great at any one thing
But we have left backs who can’t defend of attack
They just pass to cb or cm and it means we’re predictable
If you have a left back who can pass or run the line it opens the pitch more
I think he is better than mendy

Big fan of him and as others have said he’s a really solid all-rounder. Leicester will take us to the cleaners on the transfer fee though so there may be better options out there.

I’d also like us to bring in Wan Bissaka for the right hand side, Walker’s form this year is making a new RB almost as important as a new left back.

Big fan of him and as others have said he’s a really solid all-rounder. Leicester will take us to the cleaners on the transfer fee though so there may be better options out there.

I’d also like us to bring in Wan Bissaka for the right hand side, Walker’s form this year is making a new RB almost as important as a new left back.
Agreed we need both really.

He'll be in demand, he's homrgrown & we will have competition to sign him, with what ever is going on at City with transfers I give us very little chance of signing him unless something drastically changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.