Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no way Leicester will sell. Nothing much to see here.
I know he's a right back, but was Maffeo ever able to play left back, by the way? If so, we don't look too clever letting him go. Of course, we couldn't anticipate the problems with Mendy.

I know he's a right back, but was Maffeo ever able to play left back, by the way? If so, we don't look too clever letting him go. Of course, we couldn't anticipate the problems with Mendy.
We have a buy back don't we?

Just the media putting 2 and 2 together and guessing it is 5, Zinchencho is under attack so they link us with probably the only LB we will struggle to get, who would we not get for 50 million, Shaw Cresswell, Sessegnon,Henry`just back from injury`or Chillwell, not to mention foreign players Tierney

You hit the nail on the head when you said Maffeo is a right back.

If we target a LB we need someone who knows that BM may well come back and reclaim the starting spot but who is a decent defender and pretty good going forward.
My first thought is for Patrick van Aanholt of Crystal Palace.
Not sure about quotas if we were to sign him.

According to reports.....looks like our interest is real.Not until summer though,apparently.

Good player,consistent,energetic and tough,also HG - whats not to like? (other than the price ;-))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.