1894 Section at Wembley

Hi Everyone. I've had this back from club now.

The 1894 members can now go online and purchase the held tickets.

They need to log on as normal and then go to the selected blocks/seats and purchase as normal.

The seats are only available to 1894 members that you sent in the list. General Supporters can’t see or purchase them.

So please login and take a look. Feel free to PM me if you're struggling.

Cheers.

Hi Everyone. I've had this back from club now.

The 1894 members can now go online and purchase the held tickets.

They need to log on as normal and then go to the selected blocks/seats and purchase as normal.

The seats are only available to 1894 members that you sent in the list. General Supporters can’t see or purchase them.

So please login and take a look. Feel free to PM me if you're struggling.

Cheers.

All sorted, cheers for this mate!

Wembley is nornally super loud. Wish home games were like wembley!

Not where I was last year (524), miserable ****s not wanting to sing and some guy with the game on his phone so he could have commentry ??.

Plus people behind who moaned every time we got up to belt out a tune all fucked off at the finl whistle and couldn't be arsed to wait for trophy presentation.

Last edited:
Okay so I've just done mine:

You login at tickets.mancity.com and then go to tickets>Chelsea>Buy Tickets. Select block 135 and you'll see the seats towards the front at £40. These will not be on display to people who weren't on the list that got submitted by the club (however these people should be able to buy tickets away from this section but within 134/135/136 etc). Select the seats you want and add them to your basket before continuing to pay.

I'm off to Everton now so won't be able to monitor my PMs or this thread. I'll check back tomorrow morning. :)

Obviously you wont be able to buy until you qualify via ticket points - but the seats are reserved until then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.