1894 Section at Wembley

Received a couple of questions by PM, so I'll put the message in here to help other people.

We're in the first 10 rows of level 1 which are all category 5. The more expensive tickets are row 11 backwards.

The tickets will work as follows:

You submit your 4 different forms. This automatically updates our excel spreadsheet of everyone who wants to be included. We pass this list onto the club who assign and then 'reserve' you a seat on the Ticketing Website. When you qualify to buy a ticket (through your ticket points), the seat will either be in your basket, or when you click onto the cup final game it will pop-up and say 'you have reserved seat(s).

Does that make sense? any other questions feel free to ask.

Did all our 4 on one form, is it better if we do them separate?

a drum, that would mean change and we cant do that.... aren't stadiums and the modern game just the same as they where 35 years ago ?

Only just seen this. I have already booked our seats at the front behind the goal. Nothing personal, but I don't particularly want to be amongst a group 'expecting' me to sing throughout the game. I'm not going to have someone sat next to me telling me "...get singing you fat bastard" all the time am I?

Only just seen this. I have already booked our seats at the front behind the goal. Nothing personal, but I don't particularly want to be amongst a group 'expecting' me to sing throughout the game. I'm not going to have someone sat next to me telling me "...get singing you fat bastard" all the time am I?
Cut down on the carbs then

Did all our 4 on one form, is it better if we do them separate?
Can you do one form for each person - at the minute you've done 1 form (which means 1 reservation). And you've requested to sit with 3 people who aren't on the list... :')

feel free to PM if you have any other questions.

That's fair enough. There's nothing wrong in voting with your feet if this isn't for you. This isn't designed to be a section for people who want to be amongst the atmosphere but not contribute to it. We want a couple hundred fans who're going mad for 90 minutes (which will hopefully lead the rest of our end). You won't have someone giving you abuse for not singing constantly. But if you don't intend to sing constantly, save a seat for someone who wants to.

We only have around 15 seats left. We expect this block to be completely filled by tonight. This is after we requested further tickets from the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.