February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

Totally normal.
I would have smashed the fucking mug.
I went to the shop for a lighter the other day.
They only had red.....

No thanks love I will leave it
I don’t own anything red - at all - my son was going to buy a red car - until I told him he wouldn’t be parking it on our drive and may have to move out

Unless you hate United more than you love City, there's only one way to act on 24th.

Cheer every United goal with everything you've got. Anyone that doesn't want United to win that game is just a bit odd.

Feck the scum, always !!!!

The league can be won at anytime, best of luck to whoever wins. The scum have no significance to the title nor should they have an impact on it like they are somehow relevant in the modern game. i always hope the scum lose, everyday!!
Are you telling me that if we go into that day level on points, and a Liverpool win puts them 3 ahead, you will still be pleased with the result?

Let’s make this clear. Cant stand united. For the greater good though we need them to get something. Martial and rashford running at that depleated defence should be interesting. United fans will be well up for it too.

Are you telling me that if we go into that day level on points, and a Liverpool win puts them 3 ahead, you will still be pleased with the result?

You haven't answered the question.

Yes
, the league will still not be over.

a draws fine, i m happier with a draw. i d rather the scum played no part in title for chasing teams either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.