February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

It won't be difficult at all for me. I'll want City and United both to win. Anyone who would rather United lost is a bit sad IMO.

I don't get this big "utd love in" all of a sudden........utd's result against Liverpool will not define our season.

If we had performed better against Leicester, Palace etc. we wouldn't be having this discussion.

The fact we didn't win against the aforementioned teams, proves the point that some of us are trying to make that leagues are not won in one match, they are won and lost over 38 matches.

If you guys feel the need to "support" utd, even for a day, then crack on.

I'll be more concerned with City beating Chelsea.

I'm accused of hating utd more than loving City......... so for all you 24 hour utd fans, hope you enjoy your match - GGMU**

**This is said tongue in cheek and if I get lambasted for not cheering utd to win, then so be it.
I want City to win the league, the cups, everything...... the less utd win, then that's always a bonus

I don't get this big "utd love in" all of a sudden........utd's result against Liverpool will not define our season.

If we had performed better against Leicester, Palace etc. we wouldn't be having this discussion.

The fact we didn't win against the aforementioned teams, proves the point that some of us are trying to make that leagues are not won in one match, they are won and lost over 38 matches.

I'm accused of hating utd more than loving City......... so for all you 24 hour utd fans, hope you enjoy your match - GGMU**

**This is said tongue in cheek and if I get lambasted for not cheering utd to win, then so be it.
I want City to win the league, the cups, everything...... the less utd win, then that's always a bonus
you sir have a wonderful way with words..

Hahaha, I changed broadband provider today. For what I wanted there were 4 options, Virgin (which I heard people moan about the service), PlusNet (strange Yorkshire folk) and then the dilemma, do I pick Sky, who I dropped as soon as I could when they took over my O2 account because I detest the owner or Vodafone and their rag connection.

Then I looked it up, it’s been 11 full seasons since Vodafone dropped the rags 2 years before the end of their contract.

So Vodafone it is.

(Someone is going to come along shortly and say bad choice, I just know it)
shoulda gone with virgin 16 years here never had a problem

Rag

Yes, the league will still not be over.

a draws fine, i m happier with a draw. i d rather the scum played no part in title for chasing teams either.

Question:

Were you happy when United lost 1-0 to Derby at home at the end of the 00/01 season to effectively seal Derby's safety (and our relegation)? Or did you want United to win that day?

It won't be difficult at all for me. I'll want City and United both to win. Anyone who would rather United lost is a bit sad IMO.
Ah but that's what people aren't getting...

Nobody wants Liverpool to win! But nobody normal is going to be "cheering on" United as loads of threads keep saying (this is the third i've seen now). In my eyes cheering on United is no different to getting a "JLingz" tattoo, getting a Pogba haircut and having a "Sir Alex Ferguson" mural painted on the side of your house. Anyone cheering them on out of my lot down at Wembley on the day won't be getting a pint in my round the dirty Rag fuckers!

Now there is a difference in pouting your lips, nodding and thinking "okay Liverpool have dropped points, that'll do" and then celebrating if we capitalise over the following weeks. United beating Liverpool won't matter if we don't do our bit against West Ham and Bournemouth, and possible wins for us against those two will be when i'll do my cheering on.

I am not associating our title challenge with United in any way.

I don't think some realise just how important united taking 3 points off Liverpool is. United won't be trying to beat them to do us any favours, they are battling for champions league qualification. Most rags will be wanting us to turn Chelsea over on Sunday as they need them to falter, just the same as we need Liverpool to slip up. We simply cannot win the league if Liverpool win all their remaining games. And a draw against the rags means they go 1 point ahead. When we play united the scousers will be wanting them the rags to beat us, that's football.

United beating Liverpool before the final will give our players the big lift they need, and most of us if we're being honest. I'm feeling optimistic now we are back in the title with a chance. United beating Liverpool to help our cause, absolutely. Nothing difficult about it to me, and i hope they shatter Liverpool's confidence to shreds for the remainder of the season.

You don't have to celebrate a rag win but I cannot understand those who don't want united to win as the league is still Liverpool's to win or lose.

Get yourself to Wembley and have a few scoops. I'll be cheering the rags on for the day for what it matters. Judge me as a lesser blue If ya like, I really couldn't give a fuck if you feel bitter, sat there in the corner pissed off with a pint of bitter and a face like a crabs arse ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.