February 24th is going to be a very very difficult day !

Fuck united that result will not define the outcome. Let them win it for themselves not for us. Hope I don’t see any blues cheering them scumbags if they score

If there is less than 3 points in it at the end of the season, then that result could easily define the outcome. And as it stands that looks more likely than not. Throw in the phsycological effect of a defeat during the run in, then even more so.

For that reason, every single Blue beyond a few who are just ABUs will be going mad if United win. And that will include me.

If there is less than 3 points in it at the end of the season, then that result could easily define the outcome. And as it stands that looks more likely than not. Throw in the phsycological effect of a defeat during the run in, then even more so.

For that reason, every single Blue beyond a few who are just ABUs will be going mad if United win. And that will include me.

Hang your head in shame.

If there is less than 3 points in it at the end of the season, then that result could easily define the outcome.

Mate, if there are less than three points in it at the end of the season, I'm blaming Mahrez for skying a penalty into row Z at Anfield more than I'm going to "blame" any other team not beating Liverpool

Mate, if there are less than three points in it at the end of the season, I'm blaming Mahrez for skying a penalty into row Z at Anfield more than I'm going to "blame" any other team not beating Liverpool

You can blame whoever you want (though imo it would be embarrassing 'support' towards a City player to pin it on one penalty miss).

Your point is completely irrelevant though, no one is talking about "blaming' anything. The point is that actively wanting any other result than a Liverpool loss against United is both counter-productive and dumb. Really not a difficult concept to grasp.

You can blame whoever you want (though imo it would be embarrassing 'support' towards a City player to pin it on one penalty miss).

Your point is completely irrelevant though, no one is talking about "blaming' anything. The point is that actively wanting any other result than a Liverpool loss against United is both counter-productive and dumb. Really not a difficult concept to grasp.

More embarrassing than "supporting" the rags??

Did you not bemoan Mahrez when he missed that penalty??

Support who you want my friend, but I'll not be cheering for utd.

I don't get this big "utd love in" all of a sudden........utd's result against Liverpool will not define our season.

If we had performed better against Leicester, Palace etc. we wouldn't be having this discussion.

The fact we didn't win against the aforementioned teams, proves the point that some of us are trying to make that leagues are not won in one match, they are won and lost over 38 matches.

If you guys feel the need to "support" utd, even for a day, then crack on.

I'll be more concerned with City beating Chelsea.

I'm accused of hating utd more than loving City......... so for all you 24 hour utd fans, hope you enjoy your match - GGMU**

**This is said tongue in cheek and if I get lambasted for not cheering utd to win, then so be it.
I want City to win the league, the cups, everything...... the less utd win, then that's always a bonus

It’s getting to the stage now that we need teams like United to take points off Liverpool. We’re still top now and hopefully are after this weekend, but Liverpool getting a result against United will change that and we’re back to chasing. Anyone who doesn’t want a United win isn’t right in the head. I want them to pulverise the scouse bastards.

It’s getting to the stage now that we need teams like United to take points off Liverpool. We’re still top now and hopefully are after this weekend, but Liverpool getting a result against United will change that and we’re back to chasing. Anyone who doesn’t want a United win isn’t right in the head. I want them to pulverise the scouse bastards.

You're not wrong pal

Question:

Were you happy when United lost 1-0 to Derby at home at the end of the 00/01 season to effectively seal Derby's safety (and our relegation)? Or did you want United to win that day?

no, i forgot about this(in middle east at the time) -the scum ****s. that would have been one day i d like to see them win......sleep well Conor!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.