Newport (a) pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any rugby games before the cup tie ?

I don’t believe so, no.

Newport RFC play at RP on Sunday 17th Feb.

Gwent Dragons are not playing at RP until March.

We do however have another match at RP tomorrow against MK Dons. I presume no other games will be played after this and before our match on Saturday.

We never kicked lumps out of Leeds, Spurs, Leicester or Boro so see no reason to kick lumps out of City, in fact we were the better team in all 4 home games.
Us fans would be disappointed if it did come to that.
Hopefully from our side it would be nice if we put up a good game & no injuries to either team.
Fair enough mate, teams in the PL kick lumps out of us though, so i am sure you can understand the concern, what state is your pitch in? Not having another dig either, just concerned as Pep mentioned it yesterday but didn't elaborate..

Just don't get pulled in to a scrappy game.
Muric
Danilo, Garcia, Otamendi, Zinchenko
Bernardo, Gundogan, Foden
Mahrez, Jesus, Sané

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Delph, Sterling, Aguero, De Bruyne

Fair enough mate, teams in the PL kick lumps out of us though, so i am sure you can understand the concern, what state is your pitch in? Not having another dig either, just concerned as Pep mentioned it yesterday but didn't elaborate..
Personally mate, it is not as bad as they make out, it's an excuse when teams are beaten at our place.
There are plenty of patches but the ball does roll, I'm sure your players will have no problem adapting to the playing surface.
Bet Colin Bell & and all the great players you've had over the years will be saying..........just get on with it, it is what it is.

We never kicked lumps out of Leeds, Spurs, Leicester or Boro so see no reason to kick lumps out of City, in fact we were the better team in all 4 home games.
Us fans would be disappointed if it did come to that.
Hopefully from our side it would be nice if we put up a good game & no injuries to either team.
I watched your game last week on TV.
You played the better football and there was certainly no ‘kicking lumps out of anyone’.
Any how, just got my ticket so I’ll be there to see if you do.

When I bought mine this morning it said they were sold out so I bought two in the open.

Went on again a few minutes ago and they were on sale, twats.

I found exactly the same after I’d posted that!!

Oh well, just glad to get one. Better not rain now !!

Hi all, if any of you are looking for a local pub that is extremely close to the away end, then look no further than the Excelsior Club on Corporation Road.
We are 10 min walk (tops) away from the away end. We offer a range of ciders, lagers and ales as well as shorts etc at really good prices. We also have various activities to keep you occupied pre match.
We are a friendly bunch so feel free to mingle!

https://m.facebook.com/excelsiorclubnewport/

Many thanks for reading and safe journey down.

Reactions: Itd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.