Bring the Noise

Sorry mate. It’s a football forum. If you’re looking for perspective you’ve come to the wrong place.

We have the quietest stadium in the world, our fans leave earlier than everybody else’s, the commentators, media, referees, the FA and UEFA all hate us, all of our cup draws are fixed and the world is full of United fans.

Nah that last bit is wrong: the world is full of Liverpool fans.

The odd time people have to leave early but to not stay and applaud the players off after that perfeomce was a joke.

Yet everyone managed to stay after the liverpool game thay was later at night and a work day.

Never understood the early leavers unless there is a really pressing reason.

I always stay to the end with a me dad, brothers and a few others, clap the away team (well not some) and our team off the pitch.

My uncle lives in chadderton and stays to the end, says he is home 30-40 mins after games not too bad really

could be the way the ground it that it travels well across the pitch but not round stands.

Its definitely that mate I’ve sat in 118 and unless the whole stand is singing u can barely hear 115 but in the family stand you can hear em loud n clear
Now I’m in 115 and I can say that it’s the only block consistent for every game.
Not perfect but better than anywhere else when we’re playing Bournemouth or Brighton.
Yesterday everyone everywhere put in a shift but you can’t use that to have a dig against 115 when the rest of the ground is dead the rest of the time.
I’ve always said that moving our ‘singing section’ to ss3 would be much better to carry the noise and get the rest of ground into it.

Last edited:
On the way down from SS3 to the 'you'll never sing that' chant some guy shouted 'I'm not a racist you'll never sing that' back at them, they weren't happy.

They always sing that " you'll never sing that " chant at us,champs of europe etc,they and us know its only a matter of time but,

up till last year we really didn't have a reply,the perfect reply to them now and i hope this gets going at wembley in 2 weeks when they start their chant.

100 points,you'll never sing that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I left on 90 minutes yesterday having been in the ground 40 minutes before kick off. Sung myself hoarse throughout. Three lads on my row came into the game five minutes after kick off, missed our first goal, a couple of them got up after 20 odd mins and disappeared for another 5 minutes or so. All three then went to the bar on 39 minutes and came back in a good 10 minutes into the second half. Who is the bigger fan? Answer - None of us, we are all equal, we were all at the game, cheering the lads on. You pay your money, you do as you like.

Yet everyone managed to stay after the liverpool game thay was later at night and a work day.

Never understood the early leavers unless there is a really pressing reason.

I always stay to the end with a me dad, brothers and a few others, clap the away team (well not some) and our team off the pitch.

My uncle lives in chadderton and stays to the end, says he is home 30-40 mins after games not too bad really

I’m the same we sit in Asda car park for an hour to get home but it’s all worth it in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.