Bring the Noise

Assume it’s been mentioned in another thread, however I can’t believe we apologised to Chelsea for playing “One step beyond” at the end of the game. Ridiculous.
And sky then added we reverted to our traditional end of match music 'Love Will Tear Us Apart" by Joy Division. Yes nothing to do with supporters singing: 'City tearing cockneys apart again'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weird how it’s never been a problem the previous half dozen or so times we’ve beaten Chelsea at home. Or is it because we were disrespectful with our goal scoring this time?

Assume it’s been mentioned in another thread, however I can’t believe we apologised to Chelsea for playing “One step beyond” at the end of the game. Ridiculous.

It's one thing for the dippers to apologise for bricking our supporters' bus in 2014, and trashing our team bus last year. This was of course, much worse, I have to allow.

Just shows the disconnect between the club officals and the match going fans.

Every fan I have spoken to loved it and it isn't offensive.
We have done it before with no issue.

Did we though? Who apologised? We've done it before...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.