Spurs’ new stadium

Jim needs to realise they had a fucking agreement till October since then they’ve been squatting and the fa could and should evict the fuckers! I rented a house once, when the tenancy expired I moved out why don’t they? And playing games on the pitch before a final just because they can is a piss take.

Jim needs to realise they had a fucking agreement till October since then they’ve been squatting and the fa could and should evict the fuckers! I rented a house once, when the tenancy expired I moved out why don’t they? And playing games on the pitch before a final just because they can is a piss take.

I rented a flat once while my place was having some major work done. The work took a bit longer than expected so the landlord and I agreed an extension to my short term tenancy. No problem.

Spurs aren't squatting, you know. They are paying rent. A hefty amount of it at that.

I rented a flat once while my place was having some major work done. The work took a bit longer than expected so the landlord and I agreed an extension to my short term tenancy. No problem.

Spurs aren't squatting, you know. They are paying rent. A hefty amount of it at that.

When are the American Rugby club due to play games, they will not be happy with a delay.

This extended Spurs tenancy must have done wonders for the FA in terms of paying off the loans for construction of Wembley.

And given that at some point Chelsea and even Palace might need it, it's a nice little earner. Even more so if those two clubs use the same contractors as Spurs...

The big cranes have all gone from the ground now. There are a couple of little ones (or were, ten days ago), but they may have been for moving things like Portakabins.

It's very shiny.

When are the American Rugby club due to play games, they will not be happy with a delay.
ha ha American rugby club made me laugh, it's American Football mate, I reckon they will know bout the delay and play at the new stadium when it's ready, but I know what you mean, you can't really say it's finished in October then say it's finished in December, then say we will be staying at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.