Spurs’ new stadium

When do expect them to play the game perhaps it’s the best of a bad bunch and suits our needs the best. And if it was bad weather and postponed would you expect to be compensated for travel
Whats the weather got to do with this, stop waffling shite. Spurs clearly aren't giving two fucks about fans being out of pocket, wouldn't take much for City and Virgin to come to some agreement about refunding fans seeing as they're partners.

Trainline have refunded fans and they have nothing to do with City.

If anyone hasnt tried it, give trainline a tweet on twitter or an email they've given us a full refund for the spurs train tickets, fair play to them.

Thanks mate I've just tweeted them and got the refund as a one off gesture! They asked if I was traveling in the next 3 months but then just gave me the refund. They didn't have to do that as I had non refundable tickets.

Here's a thought. Given that Spurs knew that NFL games were being played at Wembley why didn't they ask for away games on those dates on the off chance that the stadium wouldn't have been ready. I mean it's not as if they fixtures are picked at random anymore. In fact Spurs should be made to play at our lace twice this season for being fuckwits

Here's a thought. Given that Spurs knew that NFL games were being played at Wembley why didn't they ask for away games on those dates on the off chance that the stadium wouldn't have been ready. I mean it's not as if they fixtures are picked at random anymore. In fact Spurs should be made to play at our lace twice this season for being fuckwits

That sounds sensible to me, both games at the Etihad, but the rest of the teams would probably complain at the unfair advantage to us.

Thanks mate I've just tweeted them and got the refund as a one off gesture! They asked if I was traveling in the next 3 months but then just gave me the refund. They didn't have to do that as I had non refundable tickets.
Nice one mate, it's shite that virgin can't do the same and they're suppose to be partners!

Why should we be messed about? far Too many exceptions being made. Spurs should forfeit the game and be deducted points. The blame for this lies Solely with them.
Maybe they should be deducted points but why should they forfeit the game? Do we pick up the 3 points? We are messed about because we have the bad luck of having to play them that weekend. We need to get some compensation for the fans and go down to London on the Monday night and play the bloody game.

Happy to say it again - they wont play in it this season.

Isn't a Monday night an official PL match day so we could always have had the League Cup game sandwiched in anyway.
Sympathy to those blues who have lost out due to the change from Sunday. I think Levy, and I've read his announcement about the whole stadium delays, comes from the same stable as Ryanair .

The fact is that Saturday is the official date for matches. It was moved to Sunday to suit tv purposes. Given the issues surrounding this game including the state of the pitch on the Monday it should have been moved back to the Saturday maybe at a later time than 3.00 p.m.
Compensation should have come from the premier league and Spurs as together they have ballsed it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.