Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of 10 ?

I was a bit like

john_c_reilly_shocked_1_1.gif

Haha spitty boy just said you can't get the best players unless you have city or chelsea type dough and do people take any notice of FFP
Liverpool didn't the other season and would have failed FFP if they qualified for Europe. But that fact is lost on most scousers . Pool have spent more than most in recent seasons

I can only go with what he writes in the paper as thats where i read,his post match report mentions empty seats,it shows how ingrained that narrative is in them
He says that it is a bit of a mystery as to why there are a "smattering" NOT swathes of empty seats."Go and watch them.Treat yourself to the relentless,tireless talent of Aguero,a fantastic team led off the pitch by a fantastic coach and led on it by a fantastic striker. If you can,go and see them some time" he ends with.
Hardly a negative write up ... seeing that on this very forum swathes of fans ask the same question.Perhaps this is where he saw the original question ... our own fans.Wonderful article.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.