Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
He says that it is a bit of a mystery as to why there are a "smattering" NOT swathes of empty seats."Go and watch them.Treat yourself to the relentless,tireless talent of Aguero,a fantastic team led off the pitch by a fantastic coach and led on it by a fantastic striker. If you can,go and see them some time" he ends with.
Hardly a negative write up ... seeing that on this very forum swathes of fans ask the same question.Perhaps this is where he saw the original question ... our own fans.Wonderful article.
So naive oakie :)

Have you got any data to say our games our the most watched? Perhaps because we’re on television every week it doesn’t make them followers of the club. The point I’m making is there isn’t enough City representation on the Sky panel something that doesn’t appear to be about to change despite our recent success and the best football the premier league has ever seen. Sky would prefer to put pundits on who have played for a club that have won nothing for a long time and give biased comments to keep fans of those clubs happy.

Not bang up to date, it's probably increased since.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ma...man-city-fixtures-united-america-12574078.amp

Also a quick Google search confirms we are in the top 5 in China.

I wonder if that could be Andy Dunn who`s just started a thread on here "Empty seats in the Family Stand".
Surely not Kaz ? ;)
Every fan forum bemoans empty seats as every ground has them,the media fixate on ours alone,as i said spurs about 25k at wembley but not a mumour,it's the go to narrative for us so they can get one negative thing in at least

Every fan forum bemoans empty seats as every ground has them,the media fixate on ours alone,as i said spurs about 25k at wembley but not a mumour,it's the go to narrative for us so they can get one negative thing in at least

To me it seems we are continually compared to the istree clubs who both have a huge national and global fan base to draw on when it comes to shifting tickets.
We can't compete with that, at the moment.

What did Cundy have to say. He's good at giving it out, especially to the dippers. Not sure how well he takes it
I like Cundy in a your enemy’s enemy is your friend way. He can’t stand the scousers.

In fairness to him he took it on the chin when Chelsea got battered at Bournemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.