Trailer Time...

Did you notice the glitter?

Door is answered and the woman had glitter on her cleavage, shaft puts a gun to juniors head and when you see him he has glitter in his beard.

Love little details like that.

Ha! I missed the first time round!

I was thinking, why's his beard shiny?

I thought the editing and effects were poor!!

LOL!!

Can I be the first to be outraged about the “female centric” part.
If the story calls for it then fine but if it seems forced i won't be able to think anything but "politics" every second of the film. I have no issue with women in Cinema, indeed i have a box of kleenex at the ready if i watch Atomic Blonde (christ she is fucking hot in that). I love the new Tomb Raider, Aliens is my fav film ever arguably after lotr with Ripley my fav character. I do have an issue when politics swamp a film, it saps any enjoyment you may get.

What sex people are really does not bother me in general but if Judge Dredd was suddenly a woman? That would be a bit weird, just as it would someone else fronting Alien (not the crap spinoffs). Alien is Ripley so nobody else can touch that character and by extension, the Alien universe.

If the story calls for it then fine but if it seems forced i won't be able to think anything but "politics" every second of the film. I have no issue with women in Cinema, indeed i have a box of kleenex at the ready if i watch Atomic Blonde (christ she is fucking hot in that). I love the new Tomb Raider, Aliens is my fav film ever arguably after lotr with Ripley my fav character. I do have an issue when politics swamp a film, it saps any enjoyment you may get.

What sex people are really does not bother me in general but if Judge Dredd was suddenly a woman? That would be a bit weird, just as it would someone else fronting Alien (not the crap spinoffs). Alien is Ripley so nobody else can touch that character and by extension, the Alien universe.
I think the ‘woman’ element was always alive with Sarah Conner with her transformation from sweet innocent waitress to full on psycho warrior. Her journey is similar to Ripley’s in the Alien franchise in that respect but I agree Hollywood are doing things like this just because they feel they need to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.