Jadon Sancho

Why wouldn’t he?
If you played for City from a young age and appreciated all that had been done for him in that time as expressed in his farewell message, would you then join our most hated rivals so soon I know I wouldn’t .I hope he rejects it if true.

If you played for City from a young age and appreciated all that had been done for him in that time as expressed in his farewell message, would you then join our most hated rivals so soon I know I wouldn’t .I hope he rejects it if true.

He left Watford for City. Left City for Dortmund and will eventually leave Dortmund. He has no loyalty, these clubs are his stepping stone`s. If he play`s for City I`ll support him, If he doesnt I wont give him a thought.

We bought him from Watford. He spent more years there than with us. Plenty of teams wanted him from Watford as he was clearly a special player, even then. Doesn’t really owe us much.

He left Watford for City. Left City for Dortmund and will eventually leave Dortmund. He has no loyalty, these clubs are his stepping stone`s. If he play`s for City I`ll support him, If he doesnt I wont give him a thought.
If he signs and plays for them I think a lot of people including me will give it a second thought, especially so soon after leaving City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.