Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that as well, it beggars belief that they can be so biased and get away with it. To totally ignore us has to be an editorial decision, oh how they are hurting.

BBC five live has been promoting this week's clash between Liverpool and Brian Munich but no mention at all that we are playing on Wednesday night !

Very good result for the rags but not sure that warrants the first 5 top articles on the NEWS section on the MEN online, purely click bait.

My point was that, this statistical model means diddly.

These lads running football clubs, know what a footballer is and what he is worth, or so you would think.
They won't be looking at that stat model, that's for sure.

If say Stoke fancy a player, they'll make an enquiry. If that club want to sell, they as Stoke may be told he's £10m.
If City show an interest in the same guy, it'll be £50m.
How could there be such a difference?

We needed a right back to replace Pablo.
We go for Kyle Walker. Levy thinks, have their pants down, I want £50m
Did you really think Kyle Walker was worth £50m? Kyle Walker? The right back?
Well there was a right furore when we forked out the money.
Those cheating ****s are now buying full backs for £50m.

Look at what happened with Mahrez when we first showed an interest.
That value got blown that far away from the first quote that we pulled out.

Same happened with Fred, Jorginho, etc. the valuations for us as a buying club are ridiculous.

Barcelona lose Neymar to PSG, they need a replacement. Quick.
Lets get Coutinho from Liverpool.
Is Coutinho really worth the £140m Liverpool got?

Not on your Nelly

All I am saying is that a players value is only what someone is willing to pay, or maybe not pay.

This Transfermarkt model, is possibly a load of statistical bollocks.
Johnny Evans was quoted at £30m when we were rumoured to be interested. A few months later he joined Leicester for £3m !!

Interesting isn’t it that when we beat Chelsea it was because Chelsea are shit. But when United beat them it’s because United are just the best swashbuckling team to have existed.

****s to a man the MSM, can’t stand them, imagine having no backbone and willing to sell your dignity and professionalism for clicks. Disgraceful state of affairs.

What even is “sports journalism”? It’s barely even journalism. You could get better punditry listening to the drunk old man in the corner of any pub in Lancashire. Get a real job and fuck off you parasites.

Why did Chelsea not get a pen when smalling ripped Luiz shirt in the box just before utd scored, they only briefly shown it and never brought it up again. I had to rewind and watch it again at half time and then I heard something I had missed first time, Anthony Taylor was on VAR duty.
Absolute effing disgrace if thats true. I am fuming.when will the pot of corruption that is top level football in this country be called out for what it is?

Why is a bloke who comes from a family of utd season ticket holders skulking in the background ,making crucial decisions on what are clearly his boyhood favourites? Why dont the media pass commemt? Wheres the guardian with their insightful,cutting edge investigations. ?

The bbc? No comment...i,m sick of it...says it all that the bbc decided not to show the luiz incident again,selective editing,such a Powerful Tool...just like Taylor himself....
.he must have been buzzing ,in the background ,prob texting his brothers and utd mates in the secrecy of the hub which now controls games,with not a shred of debate or comment allowed.
Beggars belief.

Very good result for the rags but not sure that warrants the first 5 top articles on the NEWS section on the MEN online, purely click bait.
Bbc had the top 6 or 7 articles on utd on their footy webpage...no surprise i suppose.

Absolute effing disgrace if thats true. I am fuming.when will the pot of corruption that is top level football in this country be called out for what it is?

Why is a bloke who comes from a family of utd season ticket holders skulking in the background ,making crucial decisions on what are clearly his boyhood favourites? Why dont the media pass commemt? Wheres the guardian with their insightful,cutting edge investigations. ?

The bbc? No comment...i,m sick of it...says it all that the bbc decided not to show the luiz incident again,selective editing,such a Powerful Tool...just like Taylor himself....
.he must have been buzzing ,in the background ,prob texting his brothers and utd mates in the secrecy of the hub which now controls games,with not a shred of debate or comment allowed.
Beggars belief.
Remember the world cup and VAR referees had to wear a ref's kit in the video room!
I wonder if Taylor was sat there last night in a full united kit

Not a single replay or highlight about the penalties Chelsea should have had. That one in the 1st half with the usual pulling of the shirt by Smalling, this time literally ripping the shirt off Luiz's back and yet Mason on Var and nothing given. They have had lots of questionable decisions since Mourinho left, how did Matic stay on the pitch also. None of this brought up, its already wiped from history and of course it was a masterclass by Utd. If it was us, half time analysis would be City 2-0 up but should this have been a penalty at 0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.