Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 of the first 9 stories on the bbc football website is a bit fuckin rediculous. And people on here wanted them to win v PSG??????

Not a single replay or highlight about the penalties Chelsea should have had. That one in the 1st half with the usual pulling of the shirt by Smalling, this time literally ripping the shirt off Luiz's back and yet Mason on Var and nothing given. They have had lots of questionable decisions since Mourinho left, how did Matic stay on the pitch also. None of this brought up, its already wiped from history and of course it was a masterclass by Utd. If it was us, half time analysis would be City 2-0 up but should this have been a penalty at 0-0

* Bulletin (12/02/19) - Most and least favoured teams by PGMOB referees to date in 2018/19 (Man Utd figures under Mourinho and Solskjaer scaled up for comparison).

For explanation of totalisations see https://footballisfixed.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-prevention-of-var-by-uk-mafia.html

Most Favoured

1. Man Utd (Solskjaer) +16.5
2. Liverpool +6.5
3. Man Utd (Mourinho) +4.5
4. Wolves +4.0
5. Chelsea +3.5
6. Burnley +3.0
7. Spurs +2.5

Least Favoured

14. Man City -3.5
15. Watford -4.5
16. West Ham -5.5
17. Arsenal -6.0
18. Everton -6.5
19. Fulham -8.0
20. Huddersfield -12.5

* Bulletin (12/02/19) - Most and least favoured teams by PGMOB referees to date in 2018/19 (Man Utd figures under Mourinho and Solskjaer scaled up for comparison).

For explanation of totalisations see https://footballisfixed.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-prevention-of-var-by-uk-mafia.html

Most Favoured

1. Man Utd (Solskjaer) +16.5
2. Liverpool +6.5
3. Man Utd (Mourinho) +4.5
4. Wolves +4.0
5. Chelsea +3.5
6. Burnley +3.0
7. Spurs +2.5

Least Favoured

14. Man City -3.5
15. Watford -4.5
16. West Ham -5.5
17. Arsenal -6.0
18. Everton -6.5
19. Fulham -8.0
20. Huddersfield -12.5

As far as I can see, the odd thing about those figures is that they appear to include correct decisions, as it has:
Preliminary Note - each integer represents the equivalent of a penalty correctly given, given incorrectly, not given incorrectly or a significant sending off.

I couldn't see how you could get 0.5 of a point though!

I assume that the +/- is based on which way the decision goes. While the numbers at the top look very high, if all/most of those decisions are correct, then it isn't a problem. Surely only incorrect decisions are an issue and should be listed.

Not a single replay or highlight about the penalties Chelsea should have had. That one in the 1st half with the usual pulling of the shirt by Smalling, this time literally ripping the shirt off Luiz's back and yet Mason on Var and nothing given. They have had lots of questionable decisions since Mourinho left, how did Matic stay on the pitch also. None of this brought up, its already wiped from history and of course it was a masterclass by Utd. If it was us, half time analysis would be City 2-0 up but should this have been a penalty at 0-0
Agree fully but its worse than you think.....step forward Alty Taylor the VAR man last night.

Henry Winter waffling on about the rags having the loudest away support in the league and going through the full 'nited nursery rhyme sheet last night. They sung about us a lot but it's crazy how the rags in the media are building this shower up again. The footballing lesson they received from PSG and their fans soon seems to have been forgotten.

Henry Winter waffling on about the rags having the loudest away support in the league and going through the full 'nited nursery rhyme sheet last night. They sung about us a lot but it's crazy how the rags in the media are building this shower up again. The footballing lesson they received from PSG and their fans soon seems to have been forgotten.

The camera panned to the rags singing after they'd scored their first, the banner in their end read 'Pride of London', gave me a good chuckle.

The camera panned to the rags singing after they'd scored their first, the banner in their end read 'Pride of London', gave me a good chuckle.

My all time favourite from the Kippax, "You're the pride of Singapore"

I had a good chuckle at the Chelmsford reds banner !! Mancunians the lot of em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.