Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think they finished 4th the season before he took over. That would be like taking over Chelsea or United this summer and winning the quadruple next season.

As you say, he dismantled an aging team full of egos and built a monster.

3rd, but you're right in everything. He prioritised sorting out the egos, which is why he got rid of Dinho and Deco and tried to swap Eto for Villa (the 3rd move didn't happen as Puyol encouraged Pep to keep Eto, who told Pep he'd buy into the system to play the way he had to). 2 years later, Villa was bought to replace Ibra and Pep's original idea came to fruition.

The thing people don’t get is that Barca finished 3rd the season before Pep took over and Pep made household names out of relative nobodies by improving them and winning as a team whilst shipping out the ‘supertars’ already there.

How they think Pep is morphing into Jose fuck only knows. He couldn’t be more the opposite.

I fucking detest scousers.
He only turned a player they thought was worse than Jordan Ibe into one of the best players in world football. It makes a lot of sense why they are so bitter.

The famed front three aren’t doing a great deal at the moment either. I saw a stat that showed that, in 2019 so far, they’ve scored just 12 goals. That’s one more than Burnley and three less than Palace.

Their famed front 3 know that no matter how shit they are, they’ll get picked regardless as they have no back up.

Not a good situation to be in.

We have aguero, Sane, Sterling and Jesus all firing. Knowing they have to be on top form or they’re out the next game. All pushing each other while mane, firmino and salah get more complacent by the day.

Is this the first time in City's history they are cheering on Utd. Serious question!!

Is this the first time in City's history they are cheering on Utd. Serious question!!
It's a new situation to us. When we were shit the rags cheered us playing their opponents. I still remember my family of rags reactions after we beat derty Leeds 4-0 in 91.

The opposite way round we wouldn't have given a shit. If your fans (Sorry it was those naughty Chelsea fans in disguise) hadn't attacked our coach with the police's blessing last season it would probably be the same today. Any respect, however small went from me that night towards your club.

Get Boerbols. They can do both.. Too heavy to nick to.

I wouldn't want to be their postman :)

c3706e44b97a8deb1ee4923fd6f48d02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.