FlyBE

Yes, they have advised their profit will be half what was expected.

Mind you, Flybe have never made much money. Not now, not as Jersey European.

Me Mums just got dinked £40 at the Flybe check in desk for her luggage deemed too big to go in the cabin. The same case has been used on at least 12 other Flybe flights, never been questioned. The old girl behind her in the line up also got the same treatment. Twats

Had a quick google and there has been a bunch of this money grabbing in the past week under what Flybe are calling a zero tolerance policy so watch out if you’re flying with this lot anytime soon.

Me Mums just got dinked £40 at the Flybe check in desk for her luggage deemed too big to go in the cabin. The same case has been used on at least 12 other Flybe flights, never been questioned. The old girl behind her in the line up also got the same treatment. Twats

Had a quick google and there has been a bunch of this money grabbing in the past week under what Flybe are calling a zero tolerance policy so watch out if you’re flying with this lot anytime soon.

I got done done this week for £50 so will be asking about the £40, the attitude of the ground staff was nothing short of disgusting, my case was bought purposely as it was industry standard, they did 12 passengers so it’s all a money grabbing stunt. They have sent me a customer feedback email today, both barrels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.