FlyBE

Is there a link to this info? Or is not on the record yet? Thanks in advance.

The Virgin Connect rebrand was circulated well before xmas, the switch of operations to Southampton from Exeter under Virgin control info was given to external suppliers end of last week, hope anyone affected gets good news very soon.

Its funny but the corporate collapse in the UK is being framed as an economy that is bouyant....go figure.

In other news, Liverpool were the first club in Europe’s top 5 leagues to score 50 goals this season, a feat they achieved only 3 weeks after City did it, and Harry Kane, who has done it four times, has scored 20 goals in a season more times than Sergio Aguero who has only done it six times.

Go figure.

I do wonder if some of their problems are down to the wonderful British public who insist on compensation and a hotel when something goes wrong with their £40 flight to Malaga. A 3 hour delay means they can have beer a free meal at the very least and yet my taxi driver that couldn't be arsed turning up to get me to the airport for a Euro away doesn't have to pay a penny.

They flight 70% of flights out of Belfast City and are very experience especially for Manchester.

I priced Bel -> East Midlands and was £90 for one person one way. Ryanair from dublin same route... i could get 3 people return and still have £20 left. They model doesnt seem to fit right now but i thought virgin took them over?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.