NFL Football

C'mon you 49'ers!!!

My arms knackered flogging this dead horse. Us Miners dream that this is the York away era and that the Centurions days are just over the horizon

C'mon you 49'ers!!!

My arms knackered flogging this dead horse. Us Miners dream that this is the York away era and that the Centurions days are just over the horizon
Can’t see it apart from a decent Tight end, kicker and QB if Jimmy G is back it’s one of the worst Offences in the NFL and the defence isn’t that great

Can’t see it apart from a decent Tight end, kicker and QB if Jimmy G is back it’s one of the worst Offences in the NFL and the defence isn’t that great

FFS mate, kick me while I'm down why don't you!!

The season starts in August. What momentum do they have?

I find it hard to believe anyone thinks the Browns don't have a load of momentum, from going 5-3 after Jackson got sacked, Mayfield being incredible, the fans being happy again, now they've brought in one of the faces of the NFL.

Off-pitch momentum is just as important as the stuff that happens between the white lines.

I find it hard to believe anyone thinks the Browns don't have a load of momentum, from going 5-3 after Jackson got sacked, Mayfield being incredible, the fans being happy again, now they've brought in one of the faces of the NFL.

Off-pitch momentum is just as important as the stuff that happens between the white lines.

Ignore him. He's trying to be clever and doing the whole "it's not even football, it's rugby with protection" thing

And he spells his own name wrong to be pretentious

Browns have had this momentum for two seasons now, there were glimpses

Packers have are finally starting to put some good weapons in place for Rodgers and build up the defence. Hope the new coach hits the ground running and it could be a good season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.