Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youngest English goalscorer in the Champions League knock out stages?

You'd think the media would be all over it, if it were any other club.
That can't be right, surely it must be Rashford or the dancing dobbie, or some other highly talented academy youngster from another club

I think he is already capable of being 50% better than his current level & it's purely down to lack of game time, that he isn't.

Some of the choices he makes are really childish ones which would be quickly eliminated.

Hopefully he will be established by this time next year. His potential is enormous.

Great, calm finish for the goal.

So good seeing Pep almost laughing knowingly, when Foden went on a run and hit a long distance right foot shot, soon after he scored.

I think the manager knows just how big a talent this lad is. Going to get even more games next season, especially if Gundogan leaves. The year after next I fully expect him to be starting most games in place of David Silva, at 20/21 years old, that's how good he is.

If he gets anywhere near lampards ability we have a very special player on our hands.

I'm pretty sure that he has more ability than Frank but Lamp's application, intelligence and mental strength are what Foden will also need to reach the heights and there's nothing yet to suggest that he is lacking in that department.

Youngest English goalscorer in the Champions League knock out stages?

You'd think the media would be all over it, if it were any other club.
You are dead right, this kid in a couple of years will be England’s creative missing piece. Wtf they’re not bigging him up is anyone’s guess. Personally I like he’s under the radar. He is peps project

Depends what you see as world class.He was a great player but if you see world class as best in the world in their position then I don't think he was ever world 11 world class.
Almost nobody sees world class as that anymore. If there were only 11 world class players in the world football would be a bit shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.