Phil Foden - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep would use him every week, if he didn't have 100s of millions worth of players ahead of him.
Pep might not be here if he didn't have 100s of millions of players ahead of him.

He's using him well, and he's developing with each appearance imho, still some distance to go, but certainly the right trajectory.

Pep might not be here if he didn't have 100s of millions of players ahead of him.

He's using him well, and he's developing with each appearance imho, still some distance to go, but certainly the right trajectory.

He's using him 'ok' imo but I believe he'd be further advanced in his game in other circumstances.

Hopefully he will make the grade next season.

Why is he not in this england squad very strange,seems that Southgate wants to bring in young English talent

Think Southgate wants to pick him its pep I reckon who saying give him time with me he will become one the BEST midfielders of his generation

Last edited:
Almost nobody sees world class as that anymore. If there were only 11 world class players in the world football would be a bit shit.

Well,not really because that is what world class originally meant. It wouldn't mean football is shit it just means players that are half decent don't get called world class. Listening to some people there are about 20 world class players in the premier league,in reality there are about 4/5 at the most.

Football365 had this yesterday:
[Foden's] minutes total for the season now stands at 876, which means he has played more football than Callum Hudson-Odoi or indeed any other English teenager at any other Big Six club. In fact, only Dwight McNeil, Ryan Sessegnon and Morgan Gibbs-White can beat that total across the whole of the Premier League. None of those three are playing in the same position as David Silva, Bernardo Silva and Kevin De Bruyne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.