CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

I asked him that and he wasn't sure but says there are still a lot of contractors vans etc all over the place. His opinion is it wont be ready until next season going by what he sees.

Their website says there are two test events planned and the first league game is scheduled for 6th April

Glad we have the away game first. Will likely be one of their first in the new ground and the team will need to adapt. Would prefer it at Wembley as we have their number there. Home leg at home we will step up as we did against Liverpool and should get the job done.

Going away to Juventus most probably, in the second leg will be a challenge but hopefully take a lead over there and don't bottle it like Atletico!

Not the worst draw. Playing Porto would have been nice but we would likely have had to face someone decent in the semi finals and I would prefer Juve to Barcelona.

So potentially, 2 trips to the Wembley shithole in 3 days, if we beat Swansea..

Guaranteed that the FA will give us the Sunday slot for the (potential) FA Cup semi & UEFA give us the Tuesday slot the week after.

Piece of piss this Quadruple malarkey..

Although a great overall draw, we need to keep our feet firmly on the ground. Spurs away 1st leg will be tough and especially if at the new stadium. We need a good result to bring back.

Very happy with the draw, avoiding Barcelona, the dippers and the scum is more than welcome. Not because I don’t think we could beat them, more because of the emotional/mental drain those big rival games have on players and fans. Only way it could have got better is the dippers playing Juve.

Juventus will do well to get by Ajax.

Atletico were cowards the other night and that enabled Ronaldo to just stay around the box, which is only where he can have an impact these days.

We would dominate the ball high and like Lewandowski for Bayern, most probably be isolated. Ronaldo doesn't have the pace anymore to run away from a high line like ours.

United even beat them FFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.