CL QF Draw - City V Spurs ===== SF V Ajax (If we get there)

Tottenham Hale is the same distance and before Severn Sisters on the way back, so I would go for that one if in a rush.

In any case they are both so far away from the ground that they get busier the longer you leave it, if you nip off qucik you will get straight on (not like cirt trams at full time).

Don't bother with the bus :)

Napoli Arsenal v Villarreal Valencia
Benfica Frankfurt v Slavia Prague Chelsea

Chelsea's to lose really.

Juventus will do well to get by Ajax.

Atletico were cowards the other night and that enabled Ronaldo to just stay around the box, which is only where he can have an impact these days.

We would dominate the ball high and like Lewandowski for Bayern, most probably be isolated. Ronaldo doesn't have the pace anymore to run away from a high line like ours.

United even beat them FFS.
I'd agree with that.

My heart just broke a little when i saw those dates. I miss both spurs games now. I fly back from Ibiza and only land at 12 on the saturday, the move to the 12:30 kick off was the only time i could have missed it. Now the Qf as well :(

Leaves us with a hell of a run of fixtures doesn't it

Possible FA Cup semi
Spurs CL
Palace PL
Spurs CL
Spurs PL
Stretford PL

brings out the goosebumps that

Quite happy with this draw. Will be the first match at the new stadium - but it will be new for both teams.

Should also mean that the FA Cup semi final is on Saturday (assuming we get there). Would that be 5:30?

The dates for our Champions League quarter-final tie against Tottenham have been confirmed by UEFA.

City travel to Tottenham for the first leg on Tuesday 9 April, with the return game at the Etihad scheduled for Wednesday 17 April.

Both matches will kick-off at 8pm.

The away leg is expected to be played at Tottenham’s new stadium.

Quite happy with this draw. Will be the first match at the new stadium - but it will be new for both teams.

Should also mean that the FA Cup semi final is on Saturday (assuming we get there). Would that be 5:30?

Their first match is planned to be the league game on the Sat 6th not ours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.