United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auntie city Beeb reckons the wolves game was the worst to date under (now referred to as interim manager) solskjaer. If they actually understood football and were just a bit objective, they would realise that they've played shit on a consistent basis, but somehow managed to win or draw. The performance in Paris was off the scale shit, despite the media wankathon.
Top Post.
Never ,Ever...ever stop telling it like it is..
Love it.

Nooooo too soon, too soon!!!!

We needed the paper boy to get the full gig before this glaring and inevitable demise...

Its happened countless times before, a manager ruins the dressing room atmosphere, gets kicked out by player power and a new, friendly manager comes in and steadies the ship and all of a sudden the players play well again!
Only it seems that no one remembers that being mates will only get you so far, there comes a time when you actually have to manage :- and from what I’ve seen of ole’s Face when that times come he couldn’t be more clueless if he tried!

Anyone know what the gap is compared to when the other bus driver was here?
Not sure,...BUT ...mind the gap... man utd....
In the words of Danse Society.. manyoo are "light years " from home.
As an electronic music dickhead,from tje 80s.... you dont know how much pleasure i get from posting this post...x

Nooooo too soon, too soon!!!!

We needed the paper boy to get the full gig before this glaring and inevitable demise...

Its happened countless times before, a manager ruins the dressing room atmosphere, gets kicked out by player power and a new, friendly manager comes in and steadies the ship and all of a sudden the players play well again!
Only it seems that no one remembers that being mates will only get you so far, there comes a time when you actually have to manage :- and from what I’ve seen of ole’s Face when that times come he couldn’t be more clueless if he tried!
POST OF THE YEAR BAR NONE.
Cardiff city fans have a right to object......

Another satisfied customer ha ha ha
Keeps saying "we lost to Wolves for fucks sake"
That's Wolves who are 7th and the rags who are 6th if Chelsea win their game in hand

Does this prick know his history???
Wolves were big Big Big Big Bigger. than manu .in the 50s ..trust me on that.
Stan " I shall not starve " Cullis led the way.....
Proper footballer.
Proper Captain.
Proper Man.
Any lurking utd fans..? Read Stans Autobiography .then come back and talk Football,u plastic MUppets....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.