United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this prick know his history???
Wolves were big Big Big Big Bigger. than manu .in the 50s ..trust me on that.
Stan " I shall not starve " Cullis led the way.....
Proper footballer.
Proper Captain.
Proper Man.
Any lurking utd fans..? Read Stans Autobiography .then come back and talk Football,u plastic MUppets....
The wolves,that inspired a Frenchman to conceive the European cup.

Another satisfied customer ha ha ha
Keeps saying "we lost to Wolves for fucks sake"
That's Wolves who are 7th and the rags who are 6th if Chelsea win their game in hand

What a prick. He's probably secretly pleased they lost so he'll get more views for his pathetic "show". When we lose, I'm so gutted I don't want to talk to anyone, never mind make a f*cking tw*t of myself on the Internet.

23m1yk3.jpg

Choir boy saying that var should have been used at our match :0000 I’d concentrate on your own misgivings son haha

Well I suppose we won't be hearing this for little while.......

It's not if hes going to get the job full time, ....it's just when.

I know you hate us dippers infiltrating your forum, but fcuk the sh*t house of a club. Manchester is not red and won't be for a long time. Your rivals are us so embrace the rivalry. YNWA
If only you hadn't put the pathetic, cultish, overly emotional ynwa.
I think we'll stick to United, at least they can have occasional rational moments.

Anyone know what the gap is compared to when the other bus driver was here?
Can’t remember from when he first started but on 30th December we were 10 points behind Liverpool and 12 points ahead of United. After last weekend’s results we are 1 point ahead of Liverpool and even after the greatest start to a coach’s career in the history of sport, we are 16 points ahead of United!

“Marcus Rashford should be playing for Birmingham or Aston Villa”!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.