Stamina

Armaan

Or lack of when it comes to myself. All my life I’ve suffered from the absolute worst stamina known to mankind. I get completely exhausted after 1/2 mins of running in football and I just can’t explain it. I’ve tried dieting, I’ve tried exercising and whilst I might have the odd game here and there where I feel I can run a bit, in 90% of the games I play im gassed out at the beginning of the game.

Been to the doctors done every test and still nothing comes up. I’m starting to accept that my parents passed on the worst sporting genes in history.

Or lack of when it comes to myself. All my life I’ve suffered from the absolute worst stamina known to mankind. I get completely exhausted after 1/2 mins of running in football and I just can’t explain it. I’ve tried dieting, I’ve tried exercising and whilst I might have the odd game here and there where I feel I can run a bit, in 90% of the games I play im gassed out at the beginning of the game.

Been to the doctors done every test and still nothing comes up. I’m starting to accept that my parents passed on the worst sporting genes in history.
Do you smoke during the game, or just before and after? ;)

Do you smoke during the game, or just before and after? ;)
Lol I smoke weed regularly, but this is something that has been with me long before my smoking days. Was hoping someone could recommend a diet and routine good for stamina.

Lol I smoke weed regularly, but this is something that has been with me long before my smoking days. Was hoping someone could recommend a diet and routine good for stamina.

Weren't you on here a while back complaining that all your mates were useless flopdicks that sit around smoking weed and jerking off all day?

Weren't you on here a while back complaining that all your mates were useless flopdicks that sit around smoking weed and jerking off all day?
Yes, I was. I had no friends. I needed friends :)

Used to suffer from this also. however my symptoms were related to bronchitis. But I did overcome it.

Every morning go for a run. Try short distances, 1 or 2 km but good pace not slow. Push yourself with regards to timing. Measure and beat is the key.

Diet ... what I did was avoided bread and rice, and switched chocolate to dark organic. Food before 7pm. And if u get time, do some insanity workout routines.

Meh, like a lot of things people aren't equally up to it.. Zest for life, deep reasoning, being arsed to unclothe and put on pyjamas..

Maybe you're just not built for stamina..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.