Why we will win the league!

Funny you should write that. Last week I ended up 520 up on the week at Cheltenham (City Island being a rather nice win) So I banged 120 on the ferrel fuckers. Winning the bet won't make me feel any less like killing somebody or take away the heartache, but I'll be 390 quid richer. I back them rag bastards quite often against us..I sort of think if I bang money on them,then it'll mocker them. A crazy theory, but I am a crazy bastard!
The best one I ever did was when we played the scum in the FA cup at Wembley. I was so nervous going down there, felt sick. Backed united to beat us for about £100. I thought as a minimum if they beat us it pays for my trip and a few beers to numb the pain. We ended up winning (so I was happy to lose the £100) but Paddy Power, who I used at the time, had a money back special on a red card being shown.

Scholes getting sent off earnt me £100, quality!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.