PoTY 2019

Gorton_Tubster

Team supported
Manchester City
Looks like it will be VVD. Sky pundits have decided, the "public" have decided.

Please close thread

PS anyone think a City player will EVER be allowed to win this award?

Looks like it will be VVD. Sky pundits have decided, the "public" have decided.

Please close thread

PS anyone think a City player will EVER be allowed to win this award?

Probably in 10 years when these Liverpool and United pundits retire and we have a more diverse football opinion makers.

I dunno, I'd have agreed up until his absolute howler against Fulham.

Now the England squad and ex pros seem to be rallying for Raz.

So yeah, Van Dijk. ;-)

I know the winner doesn't come from the Champions every season, but if we retain the league and van Dijk wins POTY, that will be all four titles this decade where we miss out on POTY.

Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather win the league. Just find it interesting. van Dijk would also only be the third defender to win the award since the inception of the Premier League, and first in 14 years.

It may just be that Aguero and Sterling split our votes and van Dijk wins because of that.

The media seems to be turning towards Raz. Is defo top 3 but also a ‘role model’. I like it that they are saying that because I do think he has handled himself with a great deal of grace and courage but given what the media used to say, it is some turnaround and goes to prove just how quickly they change when public opinion starts to turn.

Can understand if vvd gets it because without him Liverpool wouldn't be challenging for the title.

problem is we have too many outstanding performs, i say problem, its a nice problem,
LaPorte, Bernardo, Sergio, Raheem would all be worthy winners , but to tell you the truth give me titles over induvial honour's every time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.