2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Not sure whether we'll actually manage to sign him given that we have this transfer ban apparently due, but he was the best player across one of the best Champions League knockout ties ever when Atleti saw off Bayern a few years ago.

Not sure whether we'll actually manage to sign him given that we have this transfer ban apparently due, but he was the best player across one of the best Champions League knockout ties ever when Atleti saw off Bayern a few years ago.

He scores screamers. Would be able to get into much more advanced positions in our team. Him and Kev as a double pivot but both having a long range option would be incredible.

Lucas Hernandez (LB/CB)
aaron wan-bissaka (RB)
Saul niguez / tanguy ndombele (DM/CM)
Declan Rice (DM/CB)
joao felix (CF/AM/RW/LW)

Last edited:
People keep saying tierney but have them said people ever thought that pep doesn’t want tierney? Pep not arsed about the cost and there will be a particular reason that he wants chilwell so although I agree that the price no doubt will be ridiculous, we have to trust the manager and club with the purchases we make. Same with angelino and the clamour to bring him back due to the cheaper buy back option, pep obviously doesn’t want him!

Lucas Hernandez (LB/CB)
aaron wan-bissaka (RB)
Saul niguez / tanguy ndombele (DM/CM)
Declan Rice (DM/CB)
joao felix (CF/AM/RW/LW)
What season are you in Football Manager? :)
Just kidding. Lucas will be perfect for us, A great CB and a LB. I will try to go for Aouar than Rice.

People keep saying tierney but have them said people ever thought that pep doesn’t want tierney? Pep not arsed about the cost and there will be a particular reason that he wants chilwell so although I agree that the price no doubt will be ridiculous, we have to trust the manager and club with the purchases we make. Same with angelino and the clamour to bring him back due to the cheaper buy back option, pep obviously doesn’t want him!

Yes there has to be some trust. But, as I pointed out in another thread, even Pep isn't infallible in deciding who should be bought (Bravo & his want of Sanchez). I have faith in Pep, Tkiki, Soriano, et al but that doesn't mean I/we can't have differing opinions. If you want cult like sycophantness the red bin dippers is along those lines.

Dream window for me would be:

In:
Saul or ndombele
Joao Felix (been watching vids, looks the bollocks!)
Chilwell (because we do need a fit regular left back)
Isco (if the club decide to cash in on gundogan)

Out:

Mangala
Bravo
Delph
Gundogan (if he hasn’t signed could see the club cash in)
Possibly mahrez

I think most distrust the Chilwell link, and do not believe Pep wants him either, personally i think Tierney is far better and more experienced but both are similar in style to Zinkhy who is playing better than any English LB at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.